i (heart) videoblogs and comments!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

De Corazón

I'm going to do this thing where i do a bunch of different vlogs each showing a different person in my life. Today, it's Mr. Dehart (AKA De Corazón, Shaggy D, and some other nicknames i can't remember right now.)
Dehart is an English teacher from my school. He's teaching a 2 week "english minicourse" which is this thing where in 2 weeks out of the year, all the english and english elective teachers teach a 2 week minicourse on pretty much whatever they find interesting and the students get to choose which teacher they want to have during those two weeks. Mr Dehart is teaching "The History of Breakdance". Mr. D also makes an appearance in my first vlog "mexico".


Click here to view the video.

9 Comments:

Blogger french/new/wave/nerd said...

I should go practice my butt-spins.

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

I totaly agree, you're getting a little rusty in that department.

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Verdi said...

That was great. Every school should do that with all of there teachers! Could you imagine what it would be like to go to class every day and hear people teach what they loved?

8:53 PM

 
Blogger ryanne hodson said...

oh my god
this is the best video ever
sarah you're documenting such interesting things!!!
i wish i had teachers doing this in my day.
breakin' 2: electric boogala
was my favorite video when i was 5.
heck yeah!

8:50 PM

 
Anonymous B to the D (Corazon) said...

You're like a serious pro at this point. I think you might be my key to becoming a serious rock star. I love the vids!!

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Jay Dedman said...

if you didnt record and post this video, no one would know that tecahers could do this.
actually teach about things people care about.

10:52 PM

 
Anonymous Christine said...

Why are you so cool and why are your movies the shit?! You have a real gift mon amis.

6:49 PM

 
Blogger Anemone Riot! said...

its like a whole 'nother dimension!

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Zadi said...

your teacher seems like a cool guy. nice to know you're school does this...

4:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home