i (heart) videoblogs and comments!

Saturday, June 19, 2004

ok last one for now

Firsts:
First job::hmm babysitting
First screen name::i cant remember, it was something like enh782 or something weird, my dad made it up
First funeral::um i think it was my great uncle robert
First pet::scruffy, my dog
First piercing/tattoo::my ears, but they've closed up
First credit card::none
First Kiss::mark
First one that mattered::mark
First love::mark
First enemy::hmm.. ah. clarissa
First big trip::eh ohio
First concert::the san antonio symphony
First musician you remember hearing in your house::peter paul and mary
Lasts:
Last car ride::from sara's house to my house
Last kiss::mark
Last library book checked out::umm... sadly.. i cant remember
Last movie watched::the end of pretty in pink
Last beverage drank::a glass of ice water
Last food consumed::dark chocolate with almonds
Last phone call::heh, sara's mom just called, said she missed me, asked what i was doing...
Last CD played::i have itunes dont play cds
Last annoyance::mom
Last soda drank::um cant remember
Last ice cream eaten::i had a strawberry shake yesterday
Last shirt worn::my sophomore zacatecas trip t-shirt
Last website visited::sara's blog
Now:
Single or Taken::taken
Sex::female
Birthday::may 8
Sign::taurus
Siblings::emily
Hair color::brown
Eye color::brown/hazel
Shoe size::8
Height::5' 2
Right now, what are you:
Wearing::my new horrorpops t shirt, capris with the striped colored belt
Drinking::nothing
Thinking about::food
Listening to::timothy by jet
Watching::nothing
Feeling::hungry

I'm bored... brought to you by BZOINK!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a clarinets on ebay
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is clarinets on ebay

5:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of LOST, check out 2 lost season series tv

2:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
What a great blog!!
I will certainly come back here often and check.
If You really are interested in jessica nail polish I can recommend You to visit jessica nail polish
Here You will find all You need to know about jessica nail polish.

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home